WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Hi and thank You for visiting my blog.

This blog is about my professional work, projects I have been working on, and some funny and interesting things about mechanical engineers. On these pages You can find some of my projects, as I work for army and I am not able to enclose all projects I have been working on.

My most recent designs You can find in posts below.

For more interesting projects You can follow labels, such as:

- aircraft engine blades





















You can download some of my models, posts with files for download are labeled free model download.

or You can go to INDEX page and search through list of all projects on this blog.

Info about me is on ABOUT ME page, where You can see my professional CV and some info about my skills and professional knowledge.

For all questions about my work, projects, blog or job offers contact me over e-mail or Skype. E-mail form and Skype Add Me link are on CONTACT ME page.

For those who are interested in learning new stuff about Siemens NX program I made NX TUTORIALS page, where I will post some tips and tricks about how to use NX more efficiently.

Fishing lures mold models (free CAD download file)

Designed in Siemens NX


fishing lures
Fishing lures models designed for making molds. Models are designed by measuring existing lure. There is two models designed with differences on fin area. i made this design for a friend who is a passionate fisherman, and he is using lures made in this mold every time he go fishing.


Images show lure models and one half of mold tool. I decided to share this model, so you can find links to NX6 part (.prt) file at bottom of the page. If you improve this model please share improvements with me.

fishing lures


fishing lure

fishing lure

fishing lure mold

Fishing lures models [NX6 file]

1 comment:

  1. Just read your article. Good one. I liked it. Keep going. you are a best writer your site is very useful and informative thanks for sharing! Go for the best quality product possible and research before purchasing one. Wasting money is not something anyone likes, better spend sometimes on research and get the right fishing accessories.

    ReplyDelete